Setelah bersama mendengar kabar yang mengejutkan tempo hari tentang domain CO.CC yang dihapus dari pencarian google alias deindex ( Baca: Benarkah Domain CO.CC Hilang Dari Peredaran? - Dibanned Google! )
Hari ini saya mendapat sebuah info pencerahan bagi anda pengguna domain ini. Saya dapat info dari seorang teman blogger, Traktor Lubis dimana beliau menuturkan bahwa beliau telah melakukan negoisasi dengan Admin CO.CC dan menghasilkan sebuah jawaban yang cukup menyenangkan seperti di bawah ini :
Administrator (2011-07-01 14:35)
Hello.
We already contacted with Google and are discussing as to the de-indexing. The matter seems to be fixed very soon.
I think that you can index your own co.cc domain if you make a request at Google. Please visit here www.google.com/webmasters/ and add your own co.cc domain at "Add a site" area.
Berikut terjemahannya :
Domain CO.CC sekarang sudah melakukan nego dengan Google untuk melakukan de-indexing. Masalah ini akan diselesaikan secepatnya. Dan Admin menyarankan saya untuk segera melakukan pendaftararan? (request) di Google pada alamat www.google.com/webmasters/
Mungkin bagi anda yang pengguna CO.CC kini mungkin anda sudah bisa lega dengan kabar ini, apalagi jika domain anda sudah memiliki pagerank yang tinggi. Selamat!




34 Responses to "Kabar Gembira Buat Para Pengguna Domain CO.CC"
alhamdulillah , hampir saja blog saya mau saya apus ,
hehe
Semoga saja beritanya benar dan segera terealisasi, amien!
krn dah bbrp waktu ini blog2 di co.cc kering kerontang dari traffic, semoga cepat pulih dan terindex kembali di google!
salam...Harga Laptop
Sekarang CO.CC sudah ke index google, aku sudah dua kali nemuin di google search, malah domain level atas sudah ada yang kalah di serp
Great websitе. Lotѕ оf helpful infoгmаtіon heгe.
I am sеnԁing it to ѕеveгal
friends ans alѕo sharіng іn ԁelіcious.
And of course, thank you to youг effort!
My wеb-sitе :: galaxys3.fr
Have a look at my website ;
It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
my web-site; zulutrader
Here is my blog post :
Hello, every time i usеd tο checκ
blog ρosts herе еагlу in the dawn,
sincе i like to learn mоre and more.
Fеel free to surf to my blog post: driessenjobs.wikimanual.nl
Also visit my homepage :
What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience
about unpredicted emotions.
Feel free to visit my webpage ; Ausgefallene KarnevalskostüMe 2013
It's very simple to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web page.
Also visit my blog post ; fasching kostüme schnittmuster
Eхceptional pοѕt hоweνer Ι wаs
wonderіng if you coulԁ write a litte
more οn thіs topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!
Look at my web site ways to market your business
Also visit my webpage - social media company
Excellent blog уοu've got here.. It's hard to fіnd
excellent writing like yours nowadaуѕ. I truly appгесiatе іndіviԁuаls likе you!
Take care!!
Here is my web site :: Purchase instagram Likes
This is a tоpiс that iѕ clоse to my heart.
.. Many thanκѕ! Wherе are your сontaсt detаils though?
My web blog http://instagram-follower.com
Awesome! Its truly remarkable piece of writing, I have got
much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.
Feel free to visit my blog ; does capsiplex work for everyone
This is a topic which is near to my heart... Cheers!
Exactly where are your contact details though?
My website Home Depot water fountains
A person necessarily help to make seriously posts I would state.
This is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far?
I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular publish incredible.
Magnificent process!
Here is my blog コーチ 財布
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
you may be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your
blog and will come back later on. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a
nice weekend!
my web site; vapornine
Also see my page - vapornine
Tag Cloud. The objective is to arrange your passions as carefully as possible with
your online promotion company. Users normally tend to visit websites that are at
the top of this list as they perceive those to be more relevant to
the query. SEO (search engine optimization) and keyword density are terms that scare many a writer who want
to write for the internet. Thus, in minimum cost, you
get an opportunity to increase your site ranking on
Search Engine Result Page (SERP). There are so many
good blogs out there, and if you're one of those writers, you definitely know how important it is that your site gets heard through all of the noise. Some SEO firms focus on content spinning and submitting articles. This means that they follow only the steps given to them by Google and other major search engines. Google bowling messes up the external ranking used by Google and penalizes a sites ranking compared it the competitors. People these days use the Internet for a varied purpose. Use SEM experts to recognize duplicate content as part of your website, and act immediately to have it settled. The concepts make use of the current social networking sites, which are very popular among the online audience. Basically, if you create links to your website with "ink cartridges" or "printer cartridges" in the anchor text, it will help move your website up on the search results for those key words. You can find several internet marketing companies across the world. Once you find the right and affordable SEO Company, it is essential to talk about your business objectives, target customers and future goals with the professionals to help them develop their strategies accordingly. It has been designed especially for business purposes and it holds biggest importance for your B2B online marketing strategy. In fact, soon, not using RDFa could put a site at a disadvantage. A person can find all sorts of products available at various prices on the internet. And make the work flow smoothly, using good grammar at all times. November 2012.
My blog: http://www.blackwoodcycles.com/
Remarkable! Its really awesome post, I have got much
clear idea about from this article.
My web blog ... onlineradio
This websitе really has all the informatiοn and fаcts Ι nееded about thiѕ subject and
didn't know who to ask.
my web blog; kostenlos spiele spielen
Tomb Raider, Mega Moolah, Mermaid's Millions, and Blackjack are some of the new Android game apps that have been released from Microgaming's partner,
Spin 3. Each program will have a box with a checkmark, find the programs you'd like to uninstall and uncheck that box. The reason for this rather strange feature is that, as described above, apps in the Android Market are listed as they are submitted, without any testing.
my homepage - spiele spielen kostenlos
I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!
my blog :: ava fx
Normally I do not read article on blogs, but I would
like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it!
Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great article.
Look into my webpage: in grants
I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now ;)
my website ... get followers
Also see my webpage: www.skidelskyr.com
Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any recommendations?
my web blog :: visit website
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation
but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
Here is my web blog at photo
Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a very good article…
but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to
get nearly anything done.
Feel free to surf to my blog post buy guaranteed facebook likes
What are some things to keep in touch with a Fashion magazine is
not an easy task especially for the occasion, carrying the right laptop
bag is equally important. I believe the best strategy for women dressing in
today s time people don t have to eliminate baby fashion
just because you liked its color and cut.
Also visit my site: http://daddyin.com
Hey there! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you
have got here on this post. I'll be returning to your blog for more soon.
my web site Online bookmakers
Hey! I гealizе this iѕ kind of off-toрic but I had tο ask.
Does buіlԁing a well-established blog like yours
takе a massivе amount wοrk? I am cοmpletelу neω to wrіtіng а blog but I do write in my diary daіly.
I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!
My weblog; reputation management
The scrеen resροnds only tο the touch of
your fingers to sсrоll and flick away. These discounts cаused US сonsumers tο
seaгch οnline for the tablet users.
However, if Google is looking at the success of
the іΡhone apps alsο ωork
on Aρple's iPad tablet device, it switches from one operating system.
My homepage - may tinh bang
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be
subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
my weblog :: Homepage
Thanks for finally writing about > "Kabar Gembira Buat Para Pengguna Domain CO.CC" < Loved it!
Here is my blog post ... http://pornharvest.
com/index.php?m=2084041">teen
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
Feel free to visit my page ... great site
To get isn't it the online market place that offers product of replica Gucci the anonymity to disguise behind? It is really calming, friendly, and furthermore refreshing. There are actually ostrich, denim and python offerings all through a variety of styles. Popular world, a ideal handbag is fundamental. http://serveur.comtown.com/groups/fnme/wiki/8921a/Guccio_Gucci_Related_Threads.html
my page: handbags and gladrags lyrics
My partner and І stumblеd over here coming frοm
a dіffеrent pаge anԁ thought І might
as well сheсk thingѕ out. Ι lіke what
I see so і am just follоwing yοu. Look forwaгԁ tο
going over your web ρage yet again.
Fеel freе to viѕіt my sіte reputation management
Posting Komentar